July 15, 2008

I recently watched Reign On Me and I'm Not There and although I didn't think they were very good movies, they've inspired me to listen to The River again, as well as to revisit countless Bob Dylan songs from my long-ignored collection. Some things you may not know about me: 1. I have 14 Bruce Springsteen albums 2. I have 11 Bob Dylan albums 3. I've seen them both in concert I want to confess that I ran over a squirrel yesterday while driving home. I swerved but still managed to run it over, and saw it's tail twitching in the air from my rear view mirror. I am horrible. Horrible.

1 comment:

Rhona said...

ahhh, you totally are NOT horrible =( you tried your best, and it was a total accident. anyone who knows you knows you wouldn't harm a fly..let along a squirrel (at least not on purpose).