August 13, 2008



 I found something to cheer me up a little-- cream puffs! Forty-seven percent of the daily value for saturated fat-- this means I can have 8 cream puffs a day and still be healthy! It's strange how I can react so differently to the same situation depending on how I am feeling. Some days, when I drive by an accident, I am so filled with empathy that I could almost cry. Other days, like today, all I think is, "You idiot." Stupid hormones. Argh. And I feel bad for thinking that because I know it could very well be me in that position, especially realizing today that our car is making strange grinding noises, which become louder when braking and when starting to accelerate... it's very disconcerting. Ah, well. Tomorrow's worries. Must lay my weary head down now. =P

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hehehe, you are wonderful. Reward yourself, have 9 cream puffs! Hey you know how they have food eating contests to see how many hot dogs you can eat in 5 minutes? Let's sign up for cream puffs eating contests!

xxCR

(i really am stalking you now! boo!)

Angie said...

haha, i bet i can eat more than you!