January 22, 2009

Wednesday night in Bay Ridge



I'm definitely getting used to working night shift, although I'm sure my body doesn't appreciate staying awake for 30 hours at a time, and then crashing and sleeping for another 16 hours straight, every other day. I'm getting used to only see about 2 hours of sunlight most days (on the train and walking home) so now I've just accepted the fact that I'm too tired to go out during the day (for almost everyone else, it's equivalent to going for a walk at 3 am) and am trying to embrace my schedule. So I'm taking more shots at night. I guess I better get good at it. Something else I'm working on: Seeded Rib Easy Reversible Scarf Row 1: K3, * P1, K3 * Row 2: K1, * P1, K3 *, end with P1, K1 Pattern from this blog. Although I'd like my bridesmaids to choose their own dresses, I still need to decide on a color. I didn't know there were so many shades of green! And so the endless browsing continues...



From top left: Jcrew wedding, Anne Taylor, Anthropologie From bottom left: Lela Rose, David's Bridal, & Jcrew again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Angie! i guess you're not a night person. one doc suggested taking melatonin supplements for those that work the night shift. it may help, though i've yet to try it myself..