August 12, 2010



Seems like I only update this blog when I'm on vacation. In Toronto right now, just for 3 days, but nevertheless enjoying the nice weather and, um, daylight in general-- basically very happy I'm not at work!
For anyone that's interested, I have been meaning to share this Terry Gross interview with the creator of Mad Men, Matthew Weiner. And since I have no one to talk about the show with in NYC (and my husband has about as much interest in it as I have for watching the YES channel), and because there's only so many times I can re-watch an episode while waiting an entire week for the next, I have been reading the TV club entries about the show on Slate. Three more days until the fourth episode!

2 comments:

charles said...

but how can anyone NOT love mad men?? i need to catch up on this season...

Angie said...

we've actually saved all the episodes for you to watch. and neil is now getting more into the show.