November 18, 2010



Two months since my last post. I've not been very good at streaming my life on the web! All I can say is that things have taken an unexpected turn for me and although it hasn't been easy lately, I realize there's lots to be grateful for and I'm happy to be living one day at a time. I'm always eager to make plans-- vacations, classes, my next career, haha. And though making plans is a good way to set goals and keep life organized, sometimes I think I need to just focus on the present.
So presently, I am in Taipei, Taiwan with my grandfather. We are taking a short vacation before we head back to Toronto. The last time I was here was 1996 when my sister and I stayed the summer with our grandparents. Taipei reminds me a lot of the cities we visited in Japan-- except that I can actually understand what people are saying! I'm loving the food and I don't think I've ever had better tea. Heading out now to start our day!

2 comments:

Dan said...

Angie, I am sorry to hear that things are tough but excited that you are taking some time off back home and then heading to Toronto. This is my formal request for you to continue to update this blog because it is very exciting for me to see an update, especially the pictures!

Angie said...

Thanks for following and for your kind words, Dan! It means a lot to me and I will definitely continue to update!