January 16, 2011

I am a Pisces (is that a correct usage of language?) or at least I used to be. It's an appropriate sign for me, as it pretty much accurately describes my personality. I am sensitive, imaginative, unworldly, and melancholic. I'm misunderstood. I'm behind-the-scenes, I don't like the spotlight. I am internally conflicted, swimming in opposite directions. I am mutable!!
But under the new zodiac change, I am now an Aquarius, whose qualities are almost the complete opposite of me. I'm no longer passive? Eccentric? Clear and logical?? This water carrier is a stranger to me! Can I learn to embrace my new sign? After all, I think it is about time to stop being a dreamer. But I'm not sure if I like everything I'm reading. Some of the health problems that Aquarians are susceptible to include diarrhea, goiter, and my favorite-- delirium tremens. That would be alcohol withdrawal. Hmmm.
Regardless of what sign I really am, here's some of my Piscean creativity coming out. Please enjoy listening to my playlist.

3 comments:

Calliope said...

ummmm, I think you mean. I am a Piscean (i.e. I am a Libran).
Cheers!

Angie said...

haha thanks calex, i think you're right. although "piscean" sounds like an adjective to me and that something else should follow it, like "piscean girl" or "piscean sign"

Calliope said...

my dear Piscean, I just read this up. Btw, the whole new star sign thing is not true. You are still a Piscean. It was just made up by a group of Astrologists to hog the news for a short time. I would have to agree that you are a Piscean based on how you describe yourself and probably my observations of you- for the little time we've spent together. I am still a Libran, the only inanimate sign