February 13, 2009

This is one of the older take-away shows, but I still can't get over how great it is (especially the end) every time I watch it. Got off of work yesterday morning and for the first time I stayed awake until night (though I became increasingly delirious after 8pm!) It was an amazingly warm day, and I was still trying to digest the events overnight. Floating is a nursing term we use when we are assigned to a different floor other than the one we normally work on. So I "floated" for the first time, and of all the places-- to the VIP floor, where (I heard this first on the radio, so I don't think this violates HIPAA!) a certain US Supreme Court Justice is recovering from surgery. Flustered at first, but made it through the night alright with 6 "VIP"s in my hands, haha.

No comments: