July 14, 2009

Gad Elmaleh & Audrey Tautou in Hors de Prix (2006) I have finally finished the Herzog documentary that Netflix sent me from about 2 months ago and thought I should make up for all my lost movies by watching one of the "Play Now" flicks. This cute French romantic comedy was just the movie I needed to see-- I can't remember the last time I did absolutely nothing and didn't feel guilty about it! Even if it wasn't good, I would still watch it because Audrey is so pretty in this movie. On another note:

“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
-Maya Angelou

So said the e-mail from my boss this morning. And so I shall aim to do tonight. But first, must get some beauty sleep. I know it's about time for me to go to bed when I can't tell whether Neil is sleep-walking or really stumbling into the kitchen for a glass of orange juice at 5 in the morning.

No comments: